Because law enforcement must meet standards set by the state statute, a separate law enforcement application process shall be followed by the Police Department.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Applications for City Job Openings
- Applications for city employment (PDF) may be picked up at city hall or any other appropriate location.
- No one will be denied the opportunity to submit an application.
- Applicants should be reminded that failure to complete or fraudulent completion of the application may result in their application being denied.
- Applicants are requested to submit a resume with their completed application.
- A resume outline (PDF) will be provided.
The City Clerk/Treasurer will keep all applications on file for 12 months.
You may request an application by telephone by contacting City Hall at 307-532-5666, by completing the online application form (here) or request by mail at:
P.O. Box 250
Torrington, WY 82240
Employment Positions Available:
Homesteaders Museum/Seasonal Position: The City of Torrington is accepting applications for seasonal help for Homesteaders Museum to help with archival maintenance/organization. Other duties may include: occasional open and closing of museum, turn on lighting, answer phone and take messages, low maintenance lawn care (watering, weeding, etc.) greeting guests, giving tours, cleaning exhibits and historic buildings. Starting pay $9.00 per hour. Must be 18 years of age. Must be available to work Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Preference may be given to those able to work through October. For applications, contact City Hall at 307-532-5666, P.O. Box 250, 436 East 22nd Ave, Torrington, WY 82240 or on the web at www.torringtonwy.gov. The City of Torrington maintains a drug and alcohol free workplace. EOE