Because law enforcement must meet standards set by the state statute, a separate law enforcement application process shall be followed by the Police Department.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Applications for City Job Openings
- Applications for city employment (PDF) may be picked up at city hall or any other appropriate location.
- No one will be denied the opportunity to submit an application.
- Applicants should be reminded that failure to complete or fraudulent completion of the application may result in their application being denied.
- Applicants are requested to submit a resume with their completed application.
- A resume outline (PDF) will be provided.
The City Clerk/Treasurer will keep all applications on file for 12 months.
You may request an application by telephone by contacting City Hall at 307-532-5666, by completing the online application form. or request by mail at:
P.O. Box 250
Torrington, WY 82240
Employment Positions Available:
City of Torrington Lincoln Community Complex/Part-time Event Staff:
The City of Torrington is accepting applications for the position of Part-time Event Staff at Lincoln Community Complex (29 hours/week). Event Staff prepare/set up for events. Tasks require a variety of physical activities including lifting and carrying moderately heavy loads, using ladders, and some cleaning/housekeeping duties. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and a high school diploma or GED.
For information or applications, contact City Hall at 307-532-5666, P.O. Box 250, 436 East 22nd Ave, Torrington, WY 82240 or on the web at www.torringtonwy.gov. Open until filled. The City of Torrington maintains a drug and alcohol free workplace. EOE
City of Torrington Journeyman or Apprentice Lineman
**Must have a valid Class A or B CDL driver’s license, or be able to obtain within 60 days.
**Must have a high school diploma or GED.
This is a full-time position with benefits and will remain open until filled.
For more information, contact Dana Youtz at 307-532-1856 or 307-532-2422
The City of Torrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug and alcohol free workplace.